Monday, July 30, 2012

Dear Monday 7.30.12

link up with Megan at Happy Day
Dear Monday, you are the start of my 10k training plan and so far so good. 1 day down only 39 to go!

Dear WeightWatchers, I know. It's been a while. Last time I really made the effort to see you was a couple years ago. You really helped me then, but this time around I thought I could lose more weight on my own, but apparently the only thing I've managed to do is maintain. So, here's to my new Jennifer Hudson body!.
Can I have the voice too? Purdy please!
Dear Emilie's baby shower, you went off amazing. From the decorations, to the food, to all the presents - I felt so blessed to be able to share that day with you. And love that your family lets me be part of them - from all the laughs to every eye roll, it's wonderful.
It took like 5 vehicles to get all this stuff back to her house. Tanner isn't lacking in nothing, my friends.
Dear Alfred, I hope you learned your lesson when you jumped out from behind the door while I was brushing my teeth the other night. I am not afraid to stab a potential intruder in the chest with my toothbrush. Not afraid one stinking bit.

Dear Lillie, I had a wonderful time being able to bring you to work with me last week [for the most part] but I am so grateful that your grandparents are back from vacation. I've been busier today than a dog in a turd-eating contest today. [And I think for the rest of the week!]
Leaving her last day of work.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I want Jennifer Hudson's body too...

Holy baby shower loot!

How did the office handle Lillie's resignation?

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

Just stumbled across your blog... I did weight watchers earlier this year and was so gung-ho with it... and then thought I could do it on my own as well a few months ago... and what have you know, all I did was maintain as well. BOO! Maybe I should get my butt in gear and go back!

Abbey said...

god your kid is cute.